Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans 300 Canal St., New Orleans, LA 70130 Back to Hotels
- less than a mile
- 2 Nights Minimum Stay
- Tax Not Included
- Breakfast Not Included
Room Selection Options are based on minimum stay (2 nights) and available rooms. Minimum stay 2 nights.
Location7 blocks to convention center
About the Hotel
(amenities subject to change)
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site dining
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
A valid credit card is required at the time a reservation is made.
Only the AES Booking Fee is due at the time of reservation. The booking fee is non-refundable.
In the event of a booking error, contact EM2 Housing directly at 1-800-603-0917 for assistance.
EM2 Housing Reservation Deadline Dates
(for reservations made between September 26-October 7, 2022)
October 11, 2022, at 11 am CST
* All rooms must have at least one occupant’s name; unoccupied rooms will be cancelled. Additional reservations are based on availability.
December 13, 2022, at 11 am CST
* EM2 Housing will accept reservations, changes, and cancellations up until this date. After this date, allow 7-10 days for the hotel to process your confirmation number. Changes cannot be made during this time.
Upon receipt of the confirmation number, changes and cancellations must go through the hotel directly; charges may apply.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
* Please handle changes and cancellations 7 days before arrival to avoid applicable charges. WAIT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR ROOM CONFIRMATION NUMBER BEFORE CONTACTING THE HOTEL.
All hotel brands have implemented cleanliness protocols to ensure the health and safety of guests and staff. See hotel website for the latest guidelines.
You can review/modify/cancel your reservation online before the housing deadline by following the directions below or calling EM2 Housing at 1-800-603-0917.
1. Go to https://www.advancedeventsystems.com/reservations/manage/lookup
2. Enter the e-mail address of the person who made the group reservation. This can be found in the contact information section of the confirmation e-mail.
3. Enter the Reservation #.
4. A summary of the reservation will appear.
5. Click on your assigned room number within the block.
6. If you need to make a change click on the button that states “Contact Housing Director”.
7. Follow the prompts to request your change. Please be sure to include your name, room number, and phone number or email address.
8. Click Submit to send your request.
9. Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed.
10. If you have any problems, contact EM2 Housing at 1-800-603-0917.