Spend Memorial Day weekend with us at the East Coast Championships in beautiful Pittsburgh PA! We have a great event. But why should you and your team attend? Here are some reasons why our event is the best.
Affordable Season Ending Event! ECC remains an affordable, fun, and competitive event.
One Site For All Play! No traveling from site to site each day, or worry about where you might be playing. If you have children on multiple teams, you always know where you will be.
New Teams to Play! - Tired of playing the same teams from your region all year? With teams from Canada, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, Delaware, and more participating in the past, you will find plenty of new opponents.
Spacious courts for uninterrupted play! You don't have to worry about playing courts on top of each other. Safety isn't a concern with extra playable area around each court.
Safe and Convenient location! Pittsburgh is easily accessible from all points on the East Coast.
More Medals for Players! All first and second place teams in all age groups and divisions will receive awards. All first place teams will also get a trophy courtesy of Baden.
Spectator Seating at All Courts! No need to bring your own chair, or compete with others just to see your daughters play.
Air Conditioned Facilities! Remember how hot it was last Memorial Day? Our players didn't care, because it was cool and comfortable inside the David L. Lawrence Convention Center..
The Kids Zone at ECC! - We will once again be offering our Kids Zone at the ECC. Kids zone is a place where you can drop off younger children while you watch volleyball. The children are in a safe and supervised environment with lots of fun things to do. Bounce houses, mini-volleyball, basketball, coloring, are all included.
Beast of the East (BOE) Divisions - Higher Level Teams
Select Divisions - Lower Level Teams
Event Roster & Medical/Emergency Release Form Requirements:
1. All players listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
2. All players must meet age classifications requirements.
3. All staff listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with USAV. A staff member listed on the roster for the team/club will be with the team/club at all times during while attending this competition.
4. All coaches are required to be at a minimum impact certified.
5. A staff member listed on the roster for the team will be with this team and have in their immediate possession at all times during this competition a complete and legible copy of the medical/emergency release form for each player listed on the official roster.
6. The team understands it is subject to any and all penalties for incorrect or incomplete information on this form or incomplete or incorrect results information.
This is a USAV Sanctioned Event. All teams must registered with USAV must register on AES, paid in full and meet the hotel requirements before the registration deadline to be accepted into the East Coast Championships.
Teams that drop BEFORE April 22-- Refunded all but $150
Teams that drop AFTER April 22 -- No Refund
Teams waitlisted that drop -- Full Refund
All entry fees are nontransferable which means if you drop a team and register another, the entry fee for the first team cannot be used for the second team. Each entry fee must include a roster for each team to be filled online. Special circumstances will be considered for a review of an individual team drop, but all decisions of the tournament director will be final.