The Northeast Qualifier is a 3 day National Qualifier, held in Philadelphia, and will distribute Open, USA, and American bids. All teams must be registered on AES, paid in full and meet the hotel requirements before the deadline to be accepted into the tournament.
The Northeast Qualifier is a stay to save event and requires all teams outside of a 60-mile radius of the host city to pick up no less than 5 rooms through EM2 Housing. Please note that names on the rooms must be associated with the proper team in order for registration to be complete. For more information about tournament format visit our website.
Event Roster & Medical/Emergency Release Form Requirements:
1. All players listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
2. All players must meet age classifications requirements. NOTE: Age waiver players are NOT eligible for qualification events and national competitions (National & Regional Qualifiers and the Junior Olympics)
3. All staff listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization. A staff member listed on the roster for the team/club will be with the team/club at all times during while attending this competition.
4. All coaches are required to be impact certified at a minimum.
5. A staff member listed on the roster for the team will be with this team and have in their immediate possession during this competition a complete and legible copy of the medical/emergency release form for each player listed on the official roster.
6. The team understands it is subject to any and all penalties for incorrect or incomplete information on this form or incomplete or incorrect results information.
7. The roster for any team earning a bid will be frozen as submitted on this form.
All teams must be registered on AES, paid in full and meet the hotel requirements before the deadline to be accepted into the Northeast Qualifier.
Teams PENDING that drop BEFORE 2/17/18-- Full Refund
Teams PENDING that drop AFTER 2/17/18-- Refunded all but $150
Teams ACCEPTED that drop BEFORE 2/17/18 -- Refunded all but $150
Teams ACCEPTED that drop AFTER 2/17/18 -- No Refund
Teams WAITLISTED that drop -- Full Refund
Special circumstances will be considered for a review of an individual team drop, but all decisions of the tournament director will be final.
Each entry fee must include a roster for each team to be filled online.
Once a team has been accepted into the tournament in a particular division, they are locked into that division. If a team wishes to move out of the accepted division into another division, they will incur a $50 Move Fee. The division change will only be made is space is permitting and once the fee has been received. To change a division, the club director must email Julie Rife at firstname.lastname@example.org. The online payment will be adjusted or you can mail a written request with a check for the appropriate move fee.
Northeast Qualifier uses the Stay to Save policy:
The Stay to Save policy requires all teams (located outside 60 miles of the playing venue) and attendees to book their hotel rooms on AES (Advanced Event Systems) at an approved NEQ hotel. With the renegotiated rates, you will see some of the lowest rates at the best hotels in Philadelphia. Please feel free to contact NEQ with any additional questions or concerns at email@example.com or 1-877-433-5180.